FlexFuel Company creates and develops systems dedicated to improving engine fuel consumption and reducing their polluting emissions.
In 2009, FlexFuel Company became the first French company to offer a range of such products for the industrial sector.
With growing pressure for businesses to reduce costs as well as their carbon footprint, companies are looking for means to achieve these financial and environmental objectives. FlexFuel Company is a natural choice when it comes to working with a responsible and well-respected partner. FlexFuel Company has been recognised and approved by:
- The SNCF (French National Railway Company), by delegation of the Ministry of Transport responsible for the security of the French railway system, who certified the hydrogen systems as being compatible with the locomotive engines operating on the rail network (decision submitted on 26/06/2014)
- The Maritime Affairs directorate of the Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy, who certified the hydrogen systems as compatible for use on boats (decision submitted on 07/06/2012).
Hy-Solution: reducing fuel consumption and carbon emissions
Water is one of our planet’s most abundant resources and can be broken down into hydrogen and oxygen by electrolysis. By adding this perfect mixture to the engine’s combustion chamber using an innovative technological process, our product:
- Reduces fuel consumption by 5 to 20%
- Reduces exhaust gas odours
- Significantly reduces particle emissions including CO2, HC, CO and NOX
- Can be used on any mechanical injection diesel engine
- Extends the service life of the motor
- 1 or more hydrogen generators (depending on the engine model). The hydrogen flow rate can vary and produces pure hydrogen (99.9%) mixed with oxygen
- 1 electronic interface that can precisely configure the service’s parameters according to the vehicle type, such as the hydrogen flow rate
- 1 water- and temperature-resistant water tank, with a 15 to 60 litre capacity, to store the demineralised water
Discover Hy-Solution’s product range: